Camping out, even if you’re in an RV, means that you’re expending lots of energy every day and that you’re probably eating pretty heartily. Maybe too heartily. If you want to scale back on your meals and eat something that’s filling but light, try these simple and easy salmon foil packets. The foil does most of the work. All you’ve got to do is prepare the ingredients, wrap them up, and let the oven cook them to delightful perfection.
LEMON & GARLIC BUTTER SALMON FOIL PACKETS W/ PINEAPPLE
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 pineapple, halved and sliced
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of ½ a lemon)
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat. Add honey, garlic and lemon. Whisk until the honey has melted through the butter and the mixture is well combined. Add one tablespoon chopped parsley, mix well and set aside.
- Cut 4 sheets of 14-inch length aluminum foil. Divide pineapple slices among sheets layering in center in an even layer and sprinkle with pepper. Arrange salmon fillets on top and drizzle with the honey lemon garlic butter sauce. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with more chopped parsley.
- Pull sides of foil inward and seal then roll edges up, try to leave a little room for heat to circulate. Transfer the packets on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy with brown or white rice if desired and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley if you like.
Visit RV Connections in Panama City
Stop by RV Connections this winter to tour a new or pre-owned motorhome or travel trailer. Learn more about your favorite models and ask your sales associate if there are any sales or specials going on. Get out there and explore the highways in an RV from RV Connections!