Try this simple and easy crab salad recipe the next time you’re in the mood for seafood but don’t want to pay top dollar to satisfy that craving. This recipe is versatile, allowing you to customize and modify to your tastes. You can even replace the crab meat with tuna for a delicious tuna salad variation.
Easy Crab Salad
- 1 pound imitation crab meat
- 1 shallot, minced (or red onion)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients together gently, stirring until well coated.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Visit RV Connections
Stop by RV Connections Super Center this summer to tour a new or used motorhome or travel trailer. Whether you’re shopping for your next RV or simply wish for some RV service, parts, or accessories, RV Connections of Panama City can help!