Stop by RV Connections, your recreational vehicle dealers in Panama City, FL to check out their inventory of accessories so you’ll be ready to do your part at the next tailgate party.
Choose from an assortment of grills and accessories to cook up your favorite recipe, awnings and slide out covers for weather protection, tables to lay out a banquet and outdoor furniture and chairs to keep the masses comfortable while chowing down on some delicious wings.
Ingredients needed include 4 lbs. of whole chicken wings, kosher salt and ground black pepper.
- Do prep ahead of time by splitting the wings at the joints. Leave the wing tips to make soup stock another day.
- Rinse the wings thoroughly and place in plastic bins with secure lids and refrigerate until ready to grill.
- Once you’re set up, prep the grill grate with oil and get the charcoal or gas grill lit and ready to go.
- When the grill is hot, bring out the wings and season to taste using black pepper and kosher salt.
- Place on grill for approximately 20 minutes or until they’re crispy and browned evenly. Cook uncovered on charcoal and covered on gas.
- Keep the temperature even and if the wings start to burn, reduce the heat and move the wings to an area on the grill that isn’t as hot. Serves 4 to 12
Add zip to the wings with this tasty salsa served on the side. Prepare ahead of time as it needs to sit for 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full flavorful effect.
- Trim and thinly slice 8 to 10 fresh scallions using both white and green sections.
- Dice 1/2 of a fresh jalapeno pepper that has been cored and seeded.
- In a bowl, add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, a dash of kosher salt and black pepper, the jalapeno and the scallions.
- Mix thoroughly. Taste and add any extra ingredients, if necessary. The flavor should be zesty but not overpowering.
- Serve in separate dishes along side with grilled wings. Serves enough for 2 lbs of wings.
For your next tailgate party, RV Connections can get you ready to go with an in-depth expert service check so you don’t have to worry about missing any action on the field.